Friday, August 07, 2009

New Nature Publications - UK!!

I am thrilled to announce;

Ryan Rufus has very kindly allowed me to become the U.K distributor for "New Nature Publications" - the publishing arm of City Church International in Hong Kong. They have only just begun so at present there are 2 books by Ryan Rufus available and Rob Rufus's latest book - "Invading the Impossible". But this is expected to grow!

Of course people in the UK are still more than welcome to order through the website from Hong Kong but if you would like to save the time and travel of international postage then please do contact me on: CharismaticDan@yahoo.com.

I've got supplies of Ryan Rufus's two books; "Sanctification by Grace" and "Do Christians Still Have a Sinful Nature?". Ryan has also just posted supplies of Rob's book; "Invading the Impossible". Please do contact me if you would like orders for yourself or for your church. Over the next few weeks Ryan's allowed me to send complimentary copies to church leaders to see the message of grace spread. I'm hugely excited! The United Kingdom so needs this message of grace! Don't miss out on this opportunity!

3 comments:

jul said...

That's great Dan!!!

lydia said...

Very cool!!

Chris Welch - 07000INTUNE said...

That should help to move things along here.That's an exciting thing to be helping to spearhead. I'm sure it will be significant. Perhaps something will be released for Bertie Brits over here too.