Monday, September 10, 2007

THIS is why I'm a Paediatric Nurse!!

Wow ... sorry this has got absolutely nothing to do with my usual blogging other than to wonder at the glory of God's creation. I didn't watch the "Britain's Got Talent" tv show but I heard about Connie - the six year old girl - who wowed the audience. Tonight was the first time I have seen the clip on You-Tube and I have no shame in confessing that I had floods of tears running down my face! What an extraordinary gift! What an extraordinary girl! I so pray that she doesn't get snatched up and tarnished by the world of commerce. Enjoy ...



And here she is in the final.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a big wuss really aren't you dan?! ;) C J would not really call you a man actually I think! :D ha ha.

Dan Bowen said...

Well quite James. But I think I've given up being called a typical man years and years ago so no sweat really! Mind you - is that an emoticon I see?! I think you too would be barred from being called a man under the C J category!! ;)