Tuesday, October 02, 2007

It's OUT!!

I am thrilled that finally the Live Worship CD from Together on a Mission is finally out and available!! I don't think anyone would disagree with me for saying that there was an incredible anointing on the worship this year and I would frequently have to sit down quite suddenly at times because the Presence of God was so powerfully moving!! The worship leaders were Kate Simmonds and Simon Brading who were magnificent in leading us into the manifest Presence of God. Here is the track list of songs;

01. The Greatest Day In History (Happy Day)

02. Everyone Needs Compassion (Mighty To Save)

03. You Did Not Consider (Pouring Out)

04. Strength Will Rise (Everlasting God)

05. Looking In The Sky (Amazing God)

06. We Bow Before The Holy One (Let Your Rain Fall Down)

07. When I Survey The Wondrous Cross

08. Wake Every Heart (The Highest And The Greatest)

09. Jesus Christ (I Stand)

10. The Stars In Their Courses Above (You Alone Are God)

11. My Salvation Is Secure (The Joy Of The Lord)

12. Amazing Grace

There are some incredible new songs to learn that will be of awesome benefit in any local church and I do urge any and everyone to get out and buy it! Any international friends who want it - gimme an email and I will happily buy it for you and post it out to you so eager am I that everyone should benefit from this awesome CD.

No comments: