Tuesday, April 28, 2009

And Signs Following ... !!

I found this video clip on You-Tube today. One of the discussions Mark, J-D and I enjoyed was discussing signs, wonders and healing and it really re-enforced my conviction that this is no "secondary" issue to be abandoned and ignored for "true gospel unity". Rubbish! If God were truly to restore signs, wonders and miracles like they saw in the book of Acts then we wouldn't need to be resorting to flashy lighting, amazing bands and music and language and jokes to reach the lost. They'd be hammering the door down to get their hands on this power.

I know my history - you don't need to remind me what happened to A. A Allen and so on. But the fact is they saw signs and wonders and miracles that we are only dreaming of.



And I truly believe the answer is a restoring of the gospel of grace and the faith of Abraham - just a belief that God is for us and God is wanting and willing to bless us!

1 comment:

Chris Welch - 07000INTUNE said...

I followed this great link. I had no idea that so much stuff was on You Tube. many thx