Monday, June 29, 2009

Ern Baxter on the People of God

What a way to start the week:

"God is intent on having a people in the earth and in this hour and thank God I see them emerging. He is going to have a people in this hour that is going to bear a corporate witness to the majesty of God and they are not going to do it all chalked up and fractured and fighting with each other - they are going to learn the fellowship of the angels and they are going to come into corporate unity and government and authority and they are going to show the worldwide government that in the world there is a government that really works!".

Ern Baxter - Session 1 - Dales Bible Week 1977.

1 comment:

Chris Welch - 07000INTUNE said...

I believed it then but hadn't a clue how it was going to work.

I don't believe it now. Don't need to. Every time I turn on Facebook I see it coming! And coming! and coming! It's now here!!!!!

Interestingly the google verification word is Cooker!

Yes I'd say it's a cooker!