Monday, July 17, 2006

A Box of Ern Baxter Tapes from the United States!

I am always on the hunt for tapes of Dr Ern Baxter that I don't have so it was an absolute joy to come across the "Broken Bread Tape Library". I got the address and recomendation from the outstanding Charles Simpson Ministries. Their address is:

"Broken Bread" Tape Library
12138 Arrowwood Avenue
Baton Rouge, LA 70818

I got about 160 tapes altogether including one conference set called "The King, Kingdom and Holy Spirit Conference". Ern was the keynote speaker at this conference hosted by Bishop Earl Paulk. I have heard the first message called "Calamitous Compromises" and it is absolutely superb. The anointing of God was clearly upon him and the teaching feels somewhat like a heat-seeking Exocet. I will post more reports as I finish the series or maybe even a transcript if I feel so led!

No comments: